Prior leadership and industry experience (both within the organization and prior)
Bonnell Aluminum Division Environmental Director (2016-2018)
- Oversight of environmental compliance programs for Division. Manage environmental liability projects for Bonnell and Tredegar.
Bonnell Aluminum Newnan Plant Environmental Manager (2013-2016)
- Manage the Newnan plant’s environmental compliance and permitting regulatory requirements.
Engineer of Record, Licensed Engineer, Environmental Consultant (2005 - 2013)
- Managed environmental professionals and was the Engineer of Record on multiple remediation projects. Designed and oversaw construction of remedial systems. Consulted on assessments and remediation of contaminated sites for various clients throughout Florida.
Associate Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Florida Department of Environmental Protection – Petroleum Cleanup Regulatory Site Manager (2000-2005)
- Managed 50+ petroleum contaminated sites as a contracted regulatory representative, reviewing assessments and remediation projects and issued approvals on scope of work and invoices for the State of Florida.
Institute of Georgia Environmental Leadership Alumni (Class of 2018)
- Completed an environmental leadership program that details Georgia’s vast natural, environmental, and social equity diversities. The program extended over the course of a year with 5 weekly sessions conducted in different regions of the State to be immersed within the natural and cultural elements of that area.
Please, explain your passions and values
My passions are raising my 3 kids and spending time with family and friends.
I value conservation, nature, and clean drinking water.
I enjoy giving back to the community with Christmas toy drives for local families, and volunteer/chaperone with high school Marching Band/Color Guard and Boy Scouts.
What about Bonnell Aluminum makes it a great place to work?
The people. I am amazed by the efforts made by the employees on the production floors to achieve safe production and quality products. Each plant has their own culture, but all share similar values of family, trust, leadership, respect. The diversity of our workforce also brings forth innovative ideas to continuously improve the company.
Personal interests (hobbies, talents, etc.)
Gardening, sewing, crafts, home improvement projects, and holiday decorating. Hiking with my family and other outdoor activities. I enjoy boating and water skiing when I have the opportunity. Traveling with my husband and taking family vacations. I have been known to bust a move on the dance floor.